Renees' Dance Studio Goals
Goals for Dance and Tumbling in Early Adolescent
- Love and appreciation of dance and tumbling
- Understanding the art of dance and tumbling.
- Create a positive experience from which a person can learn and grow.
- Develop physical skills that are age appropriate.
- Develop social skills:
- to participate and share within a group
- to lead and follow
- to appreciate the work of other children
- to develop an awareness of personal space and to respect the personal space of others
- Develop Body Wellness
- to understand and respect one's own body
- to learn how to move safely
- Educate the parent and greater community about the importance of appropriate dance and tumbling for young adolescents.